Specialty & Prepared Mixes
Gluten-Free Bread Mixes
- Watson’s gluteNONE™ Bread Mix is formulated to meet celiac associations’ requirements.
- Our gluteNONE™ bread mixes are very adaptable and are used to make a large variety of finished bread products including sandwich breads, raisin and fruit breads, specialty breads, sandwich thins, hamburger rolls, hot dog rolls, English muffins, bagels, hoagie rolls and wedges.
- The easy to use mixes require only yeast, oil and water to be added at the bakery.
- Your finished product has the taste, texture and look of conventional bread.
Gluten-Free Specialty Mixes
- Watson’s gluteNONE™ Muffin Mixes are formulated to meet celiac associations’ requirements.
Our gluteNONE™ muffin mixes are very adaptable and produce a range of products including muffins, coffee cakes, brownies, cupcakes, cakes and pancakes.
- The easy to use mixes require only oil and water to be added.
- Your finished product is so good that you will never believe that it is gluten-free.
Complete Customer Support
- Watson does much more than just manufacture the mixes. We lend our expertise and knowledge to assist our customers in overcoming obstacles presented by cross-contamination in production, labeling requirements and marketing strategies.
- Watson also offers several companion products which add value and consumer appeal to gluten-free baked goods. Watson’s mold inhibitors allow gluten-free bread to be sold non-refrigerated versus frozen, eliminating the need for more expensive frozen distribution systems.
- Watson also provides fortification blends specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of celiac patients. Celiac sufferers are often malnourished due to poor absorption of nutrients. Fortification of gluten-free products is especially important for these reasons.
- Watson offers complete support to the customer from initial concept development through to finished product market launch. We are there to help ensure a successful venture for our customers.
gluteNONE Watson’s comprehensive 16 page brochure on our gluteNONE mixes and the gluten-free market.
Watson has brought to the U.S. Fayrefield FoodTec’s award winning science. It is now possible to produce gluten-free breads and muffins that have the taste, texture and look of conventional bread.
- The Celiac Disease Foundation
- The Celiac Sprue Association
- Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
- University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research
- National Association for Celiac Awareness
- American Celiac Disease Alliance
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Pamphlet “What I Need to Know About Celiac Disease”