Specialty & Prepared Mixes
Gluten-Free Bread Mixes
- Watson’s gluteNONE™ Bread Mix is formulated to meet celiac associations’ requirements.
- Our gluteNONE™ bread mixes are very adaptable and are used to make a large variety of finished bread products including sandwich breads, raisin and fruit breads, specialty breads, sandwich thins, hamburger rolls, hot dog rolls, English muffins, bagels, hoagie rolls, and wedges.
- The easy to use mixes require only yeast, oil, and water to be added at the bakery.
- Your finished product has the taste, texture, and look of conventional bread.
Gluten-Free Specialty Mixes
- Watson’s gluteNONE™ Muffin Mixes are formulated to meet celiac associations’ requirements.
- Our gluteNONE™ muffin mixes are very adaptable and produce a range of products including muffins, coffee cakes, brownies, cupcakes, cakes, and pancakes.
- The easy to use mixes require only oil and water to be added.
- Your finished product is so good that you will never believe that it is gluten-free.
Doughnuts Are In Our Bones
Watson Inc. was born when James Watson started manufacturing donut mixes in 1939. Now, over 75 years later, we are proud to continue the tradition with our gluten-free Old Fashioned Doughnut Mix.
Complete Customer Support
- Watson does much more than just manufacture the mixes. We lend our expertise and knowledge to assist our customers in overcoming obstacles presented by cross-contamination in production, labeling requirements, and marketing strategies.
- Watson also offers several companion products which add value and consumer appeal to gluten-free baked goods. Watson’s mold inhibitors allow gluten-free bread to be sold non-refrigerated versus frozen, eliminating the need for more expensive frozen distribution systems.
- Watson also provides fortification blends specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of celiac patients. Celiac sufferers are often malnourished due to poor absorption of nutrients. Fortification of gluten-free products is especially important for these reasons.
- Watson offers complete support to the customer from initial concept development through to finished product market launch. We are there to help ensure a successful venture for our customers.
Watson’s comprehensive 16 page brochure on our gluteNONE mixes and the gluten-free market. Watson has brought to the U.S. Fayrefield FoodTec’s award winning science. It is now possible to produce gluten-free breads and muffins that have the taste, texture and look of conventional bread.