Watson is a Good Community Partner
We want to meet our neighbors and create more awareness about what we do here at Watson. We support the West Haven and Taylorville community and are looking for ideas from YOU on how we can give back to our community even more. Come share your ideas with us!
Watson Makes Foods Healthier
We make ingredients that go into breads, breakfast cereals, beverages, and sports nutrition products. Our ingredients make the food you eat healthier. Chances are, you eat some of our ingredients every day! We sell to most big name-brand food companies, as well as companies that make private-label foods for the grocery stores.
Behind the Scenes
Ready to View Positions or Apply?
We are looking for employees who share and/or respect these core values:
We are very creative, strong problem solvers, and we are extremely responsive to our customers’ needs.
- Strong Work Ethic
If you feel you could succeed in our company and that you would be an asset to our team, we encourage you to submit an application by clicking here.
Benefits of Working at Watson
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and ancillary benefits beginning the 1st of the month following a 30 day waiting period.
- Paid vacation, PTO or sick and Personal Time eligible beginning the 1st of the month following a 30 day waiting period.
- Medical plan for employee, employee + child or children, employee + spouse, and family.
- Dental plan for employee, employee + child or children, employee + spouse, and family.
- Vision plan for individual and family
- Life insurance one(1) times salary up to $50,000 (100% company paid)
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance – employee paid.
- Short-Term Disability – employee paid.
- Long-Term Disability – employee paid.
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (Eligible the 1st January, April, July, or October after one year of employment.) Company match up to $700.00. 100% vested after 6 years.
- Paid Holidays (as designated by the company)
- Direct Deposit available